Joseph S. Cervone, MD
Many years ago, Dr. Cervone recognized that patients who had undergone cosmetic procedures had an improved self image. He believed these procedures significantly helped patients feel better about themselves and improved their outlook on life. Dr. Cervone decided to learn more about non-surgical and minimally invasive techniques and began to incorporate them into his successful medical practice. Concierge Skin Care was created.
In private practice since 1986, Dr. Cervone is also a member of the teaching staff of the Department of Medicine at St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey; the largest hospital in NJ.
Based in West Orange, New Jersey, he is also a faculty member of the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Medicine and Dentistry (UMDNJ). He recieved a certificate from the Masters Program in Laser and IPL Education. He trained clinically in Boston with nationally known professors of dermatology at Harvard, Yale, and Dartmouth who authored many of the texts for laser skin care and photo rejuvenation.
Dr. Cervone is a member of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery.
- Certificate of Recognition Service and Education of Medical Students 1992-1993, 2002-2003
- Preceptor Award for Community Based Teaching Project
- American College of Physicians Jan. 1996
- The NRCC 2003 Physician of the Year Award
- Doctors Across America "Top Doctors 2003"
- National Consumers Guide to Top Doctors in America
- St. Barnabas Medical Center Special Recognition Award
- Core Teaching Faculty (UMDNJ)
- Graduate and Undergraduate Medical Education Programs
- Member and presenter at The Aesthetic Academy, New York